For in-home care, please contact PET MOM® directly at 972-977-5670 to discuss availability and options.
1. Please have everything necessary to care for you pet (food, medication, cleaning supplies (including towels, paper towels, rags, mop, floor/carpet cleaner),leashes, toys, etc.) in the one central area agreed upon during the consultation.
2. Provide extra food, litter and supplies in case they are needed.
3. Provide PET MOM® a garage door opener if she will be parking in the garage.
4. Leave an item of clothing you have worn recently as a security blanket for your pet.
5. Please leave a list of telephone numbers for your various household services in case PET MOM® needs to respond to an emergence: plumber, electrician, heating/air conditioning repairman, pool maintenance service, etc.
6. Inform neighbors, security company, or anyone with access to the house that PET MOM® will be servicing your pet and home.
7. Be sure your fence is secure.
8. Please be sure the temperature of your home is comfortable for your pet AND PET MOM® .
9. Account for your cat before you leave. Make sure it is not trapped in the closet or cupboard.
10. Finally, please remember that PET MOM® encourages you to call anytime to check on your pet and home.